ATTORNEY FINANCIAL SERVICES
Plaintiff attorneys face a unique set of financial challenges, and SPI is here to help. SPI’s attorney financial services make it possible to defer fee income while enjoying market returns on the deferred amount. We also offer comprehensive investment management services to help you achieve your goals for capital preservation and asset growth:
ATTORNEY FEE DEFERRAL
Partnering with JurisPrudent, the industry’s most innovative provider of on-shore fee deferral solutions, SPI is especially proud to offer plaintiff attorneys a fee deferral solution that features:
- Attractive Returns: Participation in U.S. and international equity and fixed income markets via investments in low-cost ETFs
- Enhanced Wealth Accumulation: Asset values, interest and dividends compound wealth on a pre-tax, tax-deferred basis
- Flexibility of Payments: Five-year rolling income stream
- Unmatched Quality and Transparency: Deferred fees held at BNY Mellon, acting as trustee, and tracked by The Newport Group, the country’s largest administrator of tax-deferred compensation for Fortune 500 executives
- Benefit Security: Enjoy the same protections developed for Fortune 500 companies sponsoring tax-deferral plans for their top executives
- Borrowing Power: A lending facility to meet near-term cash needs at competitive rates
Equally important, SPI’s attorney fee deferral solutions from JurisPrudent have made it possible for attorneys and their firms to:
- Enhance wealth accumulation
- Retain the best and brightest associates with deferred bonuses and vesting
- Monitor and manage deferred fee investments
- Finance the preparation, marketing and litigation of new cases
- Build a more sustainable practice
- Enjoy the same quality and protections as top Fortune 500 executives
SPI also offers investment management services with a difference through a separate company, Settlement Capital Advisors (SCA), a registered investment advisor. SCA approaches investing with a long-term, conservative perspective designed specifically to help you keep, and grow, your money.
SCA understands the unique challenges trial attorneys face, so its services are offered at affordable prices that are straightforward. For more information about pricing, contact SCA at 503-699-8929 or 800-666-5584.
Managed Accounts: SPI manages an investment portfolio comprised exclusively of blue chip, dividend-paying stocks. To clarify, these are equity investments in some of the largest, most successful companies in the world. Supported by insights from SPI’s investment analysts, this portfolio is managed for conservative long-term growth until you need to begin using your money.